I researched and tried out a number of Online Marketing and Affiliate Marketing products and services before I found Wealthy Affiliate. Some were OK and others were pretty poor but none of them gave me the step by step training, combined with hosting, and a dedicated community, in one platform, that you get with Wealthy Affiliate.
When I started researching Wealthy Affiliate I noticed that the negative reviews were pretty uncommon. This is usually a green light that something good is happening!
Here is a brief overview of the essentials. Click the link in the post to get the full rundown if you are seriously considering making money through affiliate marketing.
Wealthy Affiliate Overview & Verdict
Owners: Kyle & Carson
Website URL (opens in new tab): www.wealthyaffiliate.com
Pros (all included in the standard price):-
- High quality, easy to follow, step by step training.
- Regular Live Classes (and 100’s of hours of replays) on top of the standard training.
- Mentoring and Community Support.
- Website Builder and Content Creation Tools.
- Affiliate Bootcamp and a rewarding Affiliate Program.
- WordPress Hosting with the easiest WordPress setup in the industry… bar none! (25 websites can be hosted which is more than enough, and more than any other online marketing platform).
- Keyword and Content Research Tools.
- Affiliate program search from within the Wealthy Affiliate platform showing potential commissions and conversion rates.
- There could be some focus on life purpose / self-development initially, that can help with motivation and niche selection. (However, this can also be a turn off for some people so this depends on your preference for the self-help / motivational side of building a business.)
- Some people say there is too much training there. Analysis paralysis is a problem. All of the additional training can be ignored when starting out though. In fact, it would be preferable to ignore all of the additional training when starting and just focus on the step by step basic training which will get you up and running.
Price: Free starter account, No credit card needed
Verdict: This is arguably, the best beginner to advanced intermediate Online marketing / Affiliate marketing product around and comes at a very affordable price.
>>> www.wealthyaffiliate.com >>>
(CLICK THE LINK TO SEE WEALTHY AFFILIATE FEATURES IN A NEW BROWSER TAB)
Who is Wealthy Affiliate For?
If you are an experienced affiliate marketer you may already have your own successful ‘system’ in place for making money online selling products and services including websites and blogs. If this is the case then WA may not be what you are looking for. If you don’t fall into that category then Wealthy Affiliate will be well suited to your needs.
Can Wealthy Affiliate Help Me Make Money Online?
Yes! Wealthy Affiliate has already helped many thousands of people turn their passions into successful income streams and online businesses.
1. Once you’ve signed up for a FREE account, you will watch 10 video lessons and read some material to understand how the whole Affiliate Marketing process works. In short, if you have experience in some field or a passion, you can build income streams and even an online business around it and make money from your website. If you can’t think of a niche initially, the training will help you figure this out.
2. During the step by step training you can build two FREE websites. The process for creating websites has been simplified right down and you will NOT need ANY technical knowledge.
3. You will be shown how to create content for your website that should rank well with major search engines such as Google, Bing and Yahoo.
4. The Wealthy Affiliate community and the founders, Kyle and Carson and myself will be on hand to guide you.
5. If you decide that Wealthy Affiliate is for you, you can upgrade to premium and get all the advantages of being a premium member of Wealthy Affiliate. Upgrading your account is optional. You are free to leave at any time before or after upgrading to Premium.
>> www.wealthyaffiliate.com >>>