If you are going down the route of DIY forex trading, the bulk of the ‘legwork’ is identifying the trends between currency pairs. In particular, for the daily swing trading strategy, this is where most of the work is done or needed and this is where Forex Trendy comes in. This Forex Trendy review will highlight why it is so suitable to the swing trading strategy.
The ‘end of day’ swing trading strategy is probably the best side-hustle forex strategy going as it can be done for 10 to 15 minutes a day. Forex Trendy is a tool that can ensure that the rather bold claim of 10 minutes is actually the case because it’s taking away all the currency pair scanning that you would otherwise have to do manually. And, because the tool is identifying strong trends, it’s minimizing the risk in your trades.
Without an automated tool to identify the strong established trends when swing trading the forex markets you are going to increase the time needed to implement this ‘end of day’ strategy.
Forex Trendy is a tried and trusted tool that identifies the strongest trends for currency pairs which should result in higher percentages of winning trades.
Who is Forex Trendy for?
Forex Trendy is aimed more at the intermediate to advanced forex trader, but if a newbie has taken the time to take a basic course of training (like the Lazy Trader course) and has placed some trades based on the swing trading strategy then it should also be suitable.
There are three different trading modes: –
- Easy term trading (for beginners).
- Medium-term trading (the recommended trading mode).
- Advanced term trading (for experts and professionals).
More experienced users will probably benefit quicker from the more advanced functionality like coupons, deals, and integration with Facebook, Amazon and eBay, but this can all be learned and implemented without previous experience.
How Does Forex Trendy Work?
Proprietary scientific algorithms are used to scan 34 currency pairs identifying the strongest trend patterns to trade.
Chart time frames range from 60 seconds to 30 days so it’s suitable for both long-term and short-term traders. The advantage here is that the tool isn’t limited to certain time frames in identifying the strongest trends which should deliver the higher probability trades. The toolmakers claim that this also works at times when market conditions are volatile.
Forex Trendy Feature List
- An overview of market trends for the major currency pairs.
- Automated scientific algorithms evaluate and analyze the currency pairs so traders can deep-dive to see the trends hidden within the time frames. NOTE: It is NOT a robot or Expert Adviser and does not place trades for users.
- Real-time chart scan for 34 currency pairs (one-minute time frame to one-month time frame).
- Traders are kept up to date with trends and trading patterns via multi-channel alerts such as push messages, pop-up notifications, and email.
- 90% accuracy.
- User-friendly. Beginners have been catered for. Expert traders have also been catered for. Designed for a wide audience of users.
- Money-back guarantee offer.
Price and Money Back Guarantee
Pretty simple. Initial sale = $37, then $37 every 3 months. At least there are no hefty upfront fees and the monthly cost seems pretty good, especially of its providing quality trend pattern recognition that you can profit handsomely from.
At the time of writing, there is a money-back guarantee of 60 days so there’s plenty of time to evaluate the software and determine if it’s right for you.
- There isn’t much in the way of information about the algorithms used. It’s very much a ‘black box’, ‘here is the answer’ type tool (although to some that might not be a con).
- A beginner forex trader might have to spend a bit more time actually making the trades from the patterns/trends identified.
- I’m nitpicking a bit now, but of course, you need an uninterrupted internet connection as it’s all online. (There used to be a software download, but not sure if that’s still provided. But that is getting pretty dated these days I guess).
There are quite a few forex scams, bots, expert advisers, indicator software that make outlandish claims and then fail to deliver.
It has been claimed that the 90% accuracy claims made by the makers of Forex Trendy are exaggerated. I haven’t found any way to corroborate that at the time of writing. The forex sector is a bit prone to competing service/product providers engaging in FUD (Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt) online, about each other’s tools, but luckily the forums seem pretty good at weeding that FUD out…
In general, when it comes to the Forex Trendy reviews, they are pretty good.
The fact that they have been around for a long time (at least since 2013) and are still going strong is itself a good sign.
To summarize, for a 60-day money-back guarantee, you can try out scientifically proven algorithms to profit from the strongest trends in the 43 currency pairs scanned by the system. For $12 a month, I think that’s a pretty good deal.